*GIVEAWAY* Who doesn’t love curry in a hurry!?🍛 Quick, easy & healthy meals like this 4-ingredient Indian curry are my jam. 🙋🏻♀️ This one is perfect for busy weeknights and super flavorful thanks to @mayakaimalfoods madras simmer sauce, which is #nongmo #vegan and #glutenfree. 💯
And Indian food lovers, get excited because I’m teaming up with @mayakaimalfoods for a giveaway! You can win their whole collection of everyday dals and a variety of simmer sauces. #sponsored #mayakaimalfoods #giveaway #eatingbirdfood
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. Winner: @shaayla_ 🎉💃🏻💯
To enter, here’s what to do:
1. Follow @eatingbirdfood + @mayakaimalfoods
2. Like this photo and tag your Indian food lover friends below! .
Rules: This giveaway is open to US residents age 18+ only, ends 10/13/2018 at 12:00 PM ET. Winner will be drawn at random and notified via an IG message. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary.
And here’s how to make this super simple curry:
2 Tablespoons olive oil
16 oz fresh or frozen stir-fry veggies
1 jar @mayakaimalfoods Madras Curry Simmer Sauce
15 oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
4 cups cooked cauliflower rice
Salt and pepper, to taste .
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat, add the stir-fry veggies and sauté until veggies start to brown in some spots. Season with salt and pepper. You can also add minced garlic and ginger here if you’d like extra flavor!
2. Add simmer sauce to the skillet and partially cover. Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat until vegetables are cooked through. If sauce becomes too thick, add water to thin.
3. Add the chickpeas and simmer a few additional minutes until hot. Taste and season with more salt and pepper.
4. Serve over cooked cauliflower or regular rice with chopped cilantro (optional) as a garnish. Serves 2.