Xplore Pharmacy is a Retail Pharmacy chain outlet with branches currently at Sangotedo in and Lakowe of Lagos State, Nigeria.
The Store Accountant would be an in-house accountant reporting to the General Manager of the Pharmacy outlet. The candidate would see to the day to day book keeping and reconciliation of sales accounts, including POS and online transactions within the Pharmacy chain outlet and would perform general accounting practices for the chain.
Other activities would include:
- Monthly managers report.
- Tax/PAYEE calculations and payment
- Profit and loss statement report.
- Stock value and reconciliation.
- Bank books and account statement reports
- Business financial status and advice
- Account receivables and suppliers payment process.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- A B.A/B.Sc in Accounting from a reputable university.
- Knowledge of basic accounting software eg Quickbooks, Peachtree or Sage.
- Should be good in Microsoft excel.
- Must have good knowledge of good Accounting practices.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in similar roles.
- Willing to report and work daily at the head office in Lakowe, Lagos State.
- Should be honest, smart, innovative and intelligent.
- Should be willing to work with minimal supervision.
- Should be a great team player.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₦70,000.00 – ₦100,000.00 per month
All Covid 19 protocols are observed.
- bookkeeping: 1 year (Required)
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
- Undergraduate (Required)
- Lagos (Required)
- English (Required)