Getting a mortgage related jobs nowadays doesn’t come easy but you don’t have to worry as we will bring you current job offers from mortgage employers who are looking for vast and hardworking employees to work with. Landing your mortgage job has never been this easy with the help of our internal filter to bring you the very best of mortgage jobs. Our job mortgage updates cuts across all types of mortgage such as Simple Mortgage, Usufructuary mortgage, english mortgage, anomalous mortgage and so on. Have you been searching for a mortgage job? Get high paying mortgage jobs now. This is your opportunity.
Full Job Description
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain competitive and coachable while working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Desire to take your sales career to the next level
- Ability to adapt well to change with the willingness to maintain a flexible schedule
- Team player attitude
- Experience reaching or exceeding sales goals and objectives
- Proven success in a sales or customer service role
- No certificate needed
As our business continues to grow, we’re in search of energetic, passionate people who want to join our elite team of mortgage professionals. No prior lending experience is necessary to be successful. We’ll provide you with all the paid training and licensing needed, along with a high-lead flow of qualified clients.
In this role, you’ll use your competitive edge to present, evaluate and sell valuable financial solutions to clients across the country. Your ability to build connectivity and rapport with clients will contribute to your overall success. At Rocket Mortgage, you’ll be surrounded by leaders and team members who will support your personal and professional development. Our powerful sales team will teach you the ins and outs of the business and empower you to build a lasting career with us. You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with uncapped commission, monthly awards, team celebrations and much more.
What You’ll Get
- A competitive compensation package, which includes salary base pay plus uncapped sales commission
- Excellent benefits package that starts day 1, which includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- 6 months of ongoing, paid mortgage sales training
- Company-generated leads
- Work to obtain necessary licensing – we provide paid training and cover all fees
- Provide every client exceptional customer service
- Achieve or exceed sales goals and objectives
- Advise clients on the home buying or refinance process
- Educate clients on how to better manage their mortgages
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing